MaRITeC-X – Phase 1
Teaming Project to define the future innovation and research strategy of MaRITeC-X and deliver a holistic business plan for the Centre of Excellence
This is a H2020 CSA Teaming Project. The overall aim of teaming phase 1 of MaRITeC-X project was to define scientifically the future innovation and research strategy of MaRITeC-X and most importantly deliver a holistic business plan that would enable the Centre to materialize in a sustainable way.
More specifically the short-term objectives of MaRITeC-X project were as follows:
- To refine and update the overall innovation and research vision of the MaRITeC-X to the latest priorities and developments of the Smart Specialisation Strategy of Cyprus.
- To refine and update the organization structure of MaRITeC-X and the geographic distribution of its various sectors.
- To map all relevant national science and innovation initiatives, record research and innovation capacities and conduct a detailed gap analysis.
- To draft together with the partnering institutions a science and innovation priorities road map that will guide the scientific vision, innovation character and focal points of the Centre.
- To conduct a detailed market research on the economic outlook and prospects, market needs and value offering of the new institution.
- To deliver a holistic business plan with a specific growth plan towards 2030.
- To draft a suitable marketing strategy satisfying the marketing requirements of a balanced mixture of revenue streams, both public and private.
- To map, identify and prioritize public and private funding opportunities in order to maintain future financial sustainability during and beyond Teaming phase 2.
- To promote the idea of MaRITeC-X through a tailor-made dissemination and communication plan in order to promote civil society participation and gain public support.
You can visit the MaRITeC-X Project website here