We provide Health, Safety, Environment and Social (HSES) management support to Fuinneamh Sceirde Teoranta (FST) for the development of the Sceirde Rocks offshore windfarm. The planned development in Galway Bay, will be the first offshore windfarm on the West Coast of Ireland, Europe’s Atlantic margin. The project has a proposed capacity of 400MW and will comprise 30-35 wind turbines, capable of generating enough power for up to 350,000 homes.
Services Provided by our team included:
- Development and ongoing management of Health, Safety Environment and Social Management System
- HSES Competent Person
- Support for Safety in Design Process
- Pre-Qualification of Contractors/Suppliers
- Risk review workshops
- Contractor due-diligence audits
- Vessel Safety Inspections and Coordination of Third-Party Inspections
- Emergency Response Planning
- Training and workshops
Our end-to-end approach to service delivery allows FTS to focus on commercial and technical project delivery, safe in the knowledge that our team will develop and implement all HSES processes and procedures to the highest standards, in a safe, efficient, socially inclusive and environmentally conscious manner.